The Broad Museum / Los Angeles, CA (Photo Diary)


Happy last Sunday of the month! This post is long overdue (just like every other post on this dang ole blog of mine, lol) but anyways, welcome back to my blog! So last weekend, my boyfriend, Jeff and I, decided to go to the free museum in LA called, "The Broad" pronounced, the "BRO-d." How hipster can it get? 

'MEET MY FRIEND JOE'
We waited in line for about thirty minutes, not too bad. So, "The Broad," is a free contemporary arts museum in the heart of Los Angeles. It is right across the street from "MOCA," another museum and the Walt Disney Concert Hall. The museum itself is free, however, parking is not. We went on a weekend so parking was $12 maximum. Sucks, but hey, as long as that's the only thing we're paying for!


The great thing about this place is that we were able to take pictures, some museums do not allow you to take pictures, but this place did, so A+ for that! The most popular thing here is the "Infinity Room," however, Jeff and I did not want to wait in another line for that, so we just walked around and consumed the wonderful art. Lol. 


There were a lot of unique pieces at this place and I do not know much about art, but what I can say is that there are some pretty darn good artists out there who have very creative minds. Like SUPER creative, certain art pieces I just kept telling myself, "How did they even think of that?" or other times, I said, "Really? That's art?" But overall, aside from being a hater to some pieces, this place had one of a kind art displays. 


These are just a few of the art selections that I personally enjoyed, there is so much more than this! I wish I could've took a photo of every single one I liked, but my phone was low battery. I was not prepared for this trip, since it was totally unplanned. 

'IF I WERE A GIANT'

God bless & 
'TIL NEXT TIME, 
richelledaily

No comments:

Post a Comment