Morphe Brushes Haul!!!!!!!


AHH! You guys do not know how excited I am to be posting this. Today, I had the opportunity to finally make my way to Burbank to go to the actual 'Morphe Brushes' store!!!! Now let me tell you, it feels exactly like being in a candy shop, but it's BETTER. 

The store is so organized and everything was just so overwhelming. I have used Morphe Brushes before, but I always ordered online. However, being inside the actual store like my body standing right before all of those beautiful makeup palettes and long shelves of EVERY SINGLE BRUSH you can think of, PLUS at an affordable price? Wow now that is what you say, "a bang for your buck." 


What I was most excited about was finally getting my hands on the '35o Palette.' Don't judge me, I know I am probably late on this hype and I know it is still winter time, fall is long gone, BUT I don't care! This palette is hyped up for a reason. It has exactly 40 shades and they're all warm neutral tones! So many browns and oranges and I just can't take it. This palette is an all around palette, from creating an everyday look to creating a girl's night out look. This palette does the trick!


Please excuse my undone nails, but how could I not leave the store without makeup brushes! I did some research the night before on what brushes were the best, just because I knew this place has a gazillion and you know, you can't buy all of them. So I toned it down to a few that Jaclyn Hill recommended. 

Overall, I just can't wait to put all of my new babies to use! A tip: Do not forget to clean your new makeup brushes prior to use, just for safety hygienic purposes. And viola, that was everything that I purchased, oh yeah I even got 2 pairs of eyelashes, just because they were 2 for 99 cents, like how could you pass up that deal! Thanks so much for reading and see you all in my next post!

God bless & 
'TIL NEXT TIME, 
richelledaily



No comments:

Post a Comment