New Year, New Motivation / 2016


Happy new year!!! I just want to wish everyone a joyful new year and a blessed one. It is crazy to know that it was exactly one year ago today when I reintroduced my blog and revamped it up! Boy, does time fly. My blog hasn't necessarily been where I visioned it to be because of my lack of motivation and teeny bit of free time, since 2015 has been a really busy one for me. It kind of bums me out to know that what I had planned for my blog in 2015 did not really go as planned, but it's totally fine! It was a trial year for me, a year of testing out the waters for this blog, lol.

Now looking onto 2016, I only wish for nothing more but motivation for myself, in all that I do, from pressing on forward in school to staying consistent with my blog posts. 2015 was just a year of being all over the place.. but I feel like I needed that to figure out where I want to be in 2016.

welcoming in 2016: 

Sometimes it is really scary to start a new year, because you never know where you may be headed or what to expect. I know I have nothing really big in store, but it's still weird to know that we're starting off with a fresh new slate. Not saying that things need to change immediately, but I do know that there are a few things I'd like to change this year. For the better, of course! 

I guess it is a bittersweet feeling knowing that it is a new year, I just really hope that I can fulfill all that I want this year! And not leave my blog feeling so dry and bland. So cheers to 2016 -- a new year with new motivation! 

KIMI & JASHLEY
{I'd like to leave a separate post for 'overlooking 2015.' But the pictures that I have here are from our New Year's Eve celebration at my church.}

ATE ROX & ATE FAITH

My new year's celebration was spent at church with my favorite people! It was a night of cheering, conga lines, and confetti EVERYWHERE!! I'm just really thankful for my church family and having the opportunity to celebrate with them.

JEFF<3
The bae. Haha. It's already 2016 and we started this shenanigan when we were naive 15 year olds in 2012. Wow, I'm just absolutely grateful for this one right here, for sticking with it for the past now 4 years. Can't believe we've made it this far and still pressing on to what's in store for us this year. Glad to have rung in the new year with the same love. (Sappy, yes. Care? Nope!) Hehe. 

So that's a wrap on this post. Thanks so much for reading and I wish nothing but love and joy to you this new year. Stay tuned for what I have planned for this blog this year!!! Much more content, hoping to come your way!

'TIL NEXT TIME,
richelledaily




No comments:

Post a Comment