Sprinkles and brand names on Rodeo Drive {mini vlog + photo diary included}




Happy July everyone! This post is long overdue, but I just wanted to share it with all of you beautiful people. A few weeks ago, my friends and I decided to take a trip to "BEVERLY HILLS, that's where I want to be!! To be! To be! Livin in Beverly Hills." Hehe, but really we decided to grab some Sprinkles Ice Cream, which is really what we were there for. 


If you have never been to "Sprinkles," ice cream before, it was originally a cupcake place, but then they decided to create an ice cream place as well. And I am not a fan of cupcakes (fact #57 about me) ((I should really do an "About Me" post, so you guys can know me better)) but the ice cream spot is really good!!! I got the Cap'N Crunch ice cream, which tastes EXACTLY like the cereal, which I love so much. 


Jashley got the Red Velvet Ice Cream in a Red Velvet cone [top left corner] while Praise got the *totally forgot what flavor, but I do know it was fruity* [top right corner] and Daniel got the same thing as me. We enjoyed our ice creams while we walked around the beauty of Rodeo Drive. 

We came across this bench and decided to take pictures. It's funny, because the picture down below is a candid that Daniel took of us, but represents each of our personalities. If that makes any sense at all. (Me: Annoyed by everything, Praise: Confused about everything, Jashley: Excited for everything)


We walked back to the Cupcake ATM that they have in front of Sprinkles Cupcakes. It is so cool, because it is literally an ATM that gives you any Cupcake of your liking from the variety of flavors that they have available. It is also awesome when they have a camera that shows you the little machine getting your cupcake and bringing it out to you! Man, technology nowadays, from vending machines to ATM's. 

youtube link: richelledaily youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment