White contrasting black / BATES MOTEL EDITION {photo diary+mini ootd video included}

Hi guys! Welcome back to my blog, here I am again with another quick fashion piece! Last week, I decided to take a trip to the famous 'Bates Motel' on Sunset Blvd in LA. I wanted to see the art piece for myself and boy, was it amazing! Just how something so worn out can turn into something so beautiful. It was really a sight to see, even though it was just a white building, it is just crazy to see how creative artists can get. 


It was a really hot Saturday morning/afternoon. I felt myself sweating (tmi, but it's the truth)!! I wanted to wear my flowy floral skirt, because I haven't wore this skirt in a while, but I regretted it once I got out of my car and felt the Los Angeles summer heat. I wish I wore a loose tee and jean shorts, but hey... at least my ootd was on point with the contrast of the white building. That's all that matters, right? Haha.


>> Black ribbed crop top -- Brandy Melville
>> Floral flowy 'almost' maxi skirt -- Thrifted
>> Burgundy backpack -- Forever 21
>> Black strapped sandals -- Target
>> Blue hued sunglasses -- Sugarcloth 
>> Silver necklace -- H&M 








No comments:

Post a Comment