We turned two!!!!1!1! {mini vlog included}


Welcome back to my blog! Here is something a bit different that I am sharing with you all, due to the fact that it was my boyfriend and I's two year anniversary a few days ago on Monday, June 8th. Two years already?!!?! I can't believe how crazy fast time flies right on by. 

To celebrate, us turning two, we had a reservation set at The Perch in Downtown LA. It is a restaurant that is found on the 15th floor of a random building near Pershing Square, I believe? The view was amazing! I do not have that many photos of my experience there, but hopefully the video down below gives you a taste of our little early dinner date over there.



If you follow me on Instagram (@_richelleeeee) you have probably seen this photo before. Jeff and I never ask our waiters to ever take pictures of us, but since it was a special occasion, we thought it was only right for us to ask. However, when I asked the waiter to take a picture for us, (of course) Jeff would have food in his mouth, which took him forever to chew. So the waiter ended up having to wait tables and long story short, we didn't get the award winning photo we expected, but the candids do justice and explain the type of relationship that we are in. LOL. 


At the very end of our dinner, I decided to give Jeff his gift. I wrote him a note, thanking him for all he's done for me and etc. and there were little clues in there that were all "Disney" related. At the end, I asked him, "How about a quick adventure to Tomorrowland?" and he thought I bought him just a ticket to Disneyland, but once he opened the envelope, it was a Deluxe Disney Pass! Love spoiling the ones that I love the most, it is just something that I find joy in doing, especially when it brings a smile to their faces.

Celebration vlog: 






*CAUTION: the corny side of richelledaily is being unleashed* I just want to thank this fella for sticking with my stubbornness, impatience, annoyance and anger issues for all these years. I know it is very uncommon for me to be the 'simp' type, but I think in honor of this celebration, I have every right to be. You do not deserve the crap I give you, but you still love love and continuously, LOVE me. I do not know anyone else who would wait a year for me, because of how many mixed signals I gave you and how hard I made it for you to ease up to me because of how closed off I was. 

But you were the one who broke down the walls of uneasiness and you are the only one I know that can continue to hold it down for me! I love you so much and cheers to two years (could've been three years if I wasn't so difficult, LOL) but thanks so much for all that you do and CONTINUE to do for me. I don't say it often, but you are pretty amazing. You rock, kid and here's to many more years to come!! I guess it was 'not a bad thing' after all to let you into my life, huh? Hehe, but thanks to whoever read this CORNY long post, I give you props. You deserve a gold medal for reading.








No comments:

Post a Comment