How To Style: T-Shirt Dress + Little Blue Bag Edition {VIDEO included @ the end}


Hi reader!! To kick off the start of June and as we enter the Summer season, I felt inspired to put together another outfit set. T-Shirt dresses are essential for the summer time, because they are quick and effortless clothing pieces that can be dressed up or dressed down. They are a piece that have been really "in" lately, so this is why I decided to start my "how to style," series with a piece that everyone has been loving in two separate styles!




There are not that many pictures from my first outfit, but here it is! I call this one, "white with a hint of stripes." Where I live, it has been a bit chilly lately, the summer heat is barely starting to kick in which is why I found myself piecing this striped t-shirt dress with a chunky and boxy white jacket. This is an outfit that I would probably wear on a summer day out with friends. 

↠ Striped T-Shirt Dress: Brandy Melville
↠ White Boxy Chunky Jacket: Deelux (Thrift Store)
↠ White Wooden Clog Sandals: Cotton On
↠ Royal Blue Bag: Forever 21



The next outfit I put together was more on the edgy/grungy side but with a bit of class, thanks to my most favorite staple piece, the big chunk of silver plastic on my neck. This one I titled, "grunge with a bit of class." What I love most about this outfit is how I correlated two different styles and meshed them into one fit. From grungy 90's to a touch of the classy 20's. This is the type of outfit that I could wear from day to night, which I absolutely love! 

↠ Black T-Shirt Dress: Brandy Melville
↠ Navy/Green Flannel: Local Thrift Store
↠ Black Chunky Combat Heels: ALDO Shoes
↠ Royal Blue Bag: Forever 21
↠ Silver Necklace: Forever 21







No comments:

Post a Comment