Where are you Mr. Sun? Glooomy beach vibes {photo diary+mini vlog}

June 15, 2015: a couple of my friends and I decided to head over to a beach nearby us, Hermosa Beach, because it was actually pretty hot in our city. However, once we started getting closer to the beach, the gloomier it got! 


We ended up getting Paradise Bowls, to satisfy our Pitaya/Acai bowl tastings and then walked over to the beach to play some volleyball and football!! The mini bowl I got was called the "Electric Pink," and it was a Pitaya bowl. I wanted to try something new and it was great! Perfect fruity taste, for all you fruit lovers :) 


Although it was gloomy, we still enjoyed a quick trip to the beach! I mean, I love the gloomy vibes and all, but I think it's time for our summer to see some sun over here in Cali! 


Enjoy the mini vlog!:

No comments:

Post a Comment