we're annual passholders at the happiest place on earth!!! {mini vlog included}


We are more than half way into our summer and it has been pretty fun! In my last post on Jeff and I's two year anniversary, in our mini vlog, I stated that I gave him a Disneyland Pass! And guess what... we've been going to Disney almost every week ever since! 


Jeff and I have been together for roughly 2 years and we have never been to Disneyland together, ever. (Well grad nite does not count) So I think 2 years was a good enough of a wait to finally decide to get passes. Hehe. I've been a Disney Passholder before and he has too, but now we are passholders together! And we got the "Deluxe Pass," just so we could go during the summer time, since the pass below Deluxe was blocked all summer :( 

{P H O T O D I A R Y}

' H I S & H E R S ' 

This is just a quick cap on how a day at Disney was spent for us and a few photos and clips I took on our trip! Just being at Disneyland makes us happy, even if it's only for a few hours. The pictures above are just of things I found intriguing during our day there. I think the best part about having a pass is knowing that you can always come back! 


So yeah! That's it for this blog post, thanks for viewing and reading and stopping by again at 'richelledaily,' hehe maybe next time I'll post about my top favorite places to eat at Disney or favorite rides at Disney. Cheers to a Disney filled year!! Let me know what your favorite thing about Disneyland or Disney in general is, in the comment section below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment