MY 'TRAVEL ESSENTIALS' BAG VIDEO!!!!!! {FIRST TIME SPEAKING VID AHH}


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog. Today I want to share something different, where I step out of my comfort zone and SPEAK to you all about the things I carry in my Travel Essentials Bag. This video was recorded three days ago and I just came back from camping and found the time to post it, today. So please bare with me, since I was really shy to upload this video hahaha, but I need to put myself out there! 

(PS. The ending of the video gets really dark all of a sudden, because my camera was acting up and I had to re-film the ending but the sun went down already :( And sorry if the video is really REALLY boring and LONG, I didn't realize that I spoke that much. But enjoy!



And leave a comment below on what you think or on what YOU carry and MUST have in your traveling bag? 



No comments:

Post a Comment