AUGUST 2015 BEAUTY FAVORITES {I'M BACK!!!!111!1!1!!!}


Hello people!! It has been a long time since I have updated this little ole blog of mine. I have been MIA all of August and since I have been away all of last month, I thought that it would be nice to share the certain products that I've been loving last month. Just so I could share a piece of what last month consisted of. So keep reading if you want to know what and why these products are my fave! 

Let us begin with my face product favorites, shall we? 

So these here are the face products that I have been loving lately! (Left to Right) 

1. L'OREAL's Infallible Makeup Extender Spray:
This here was a sample size one that I got for free from a L'OREAL vendor at a concert! How awesome for them to give these away, because every Target I go to, their full sized ones are always sold out, but finally got my hands on it, even if it is a sample size! 

I understand why these babies are always sold out. This spray really does the trick for a drugstore product. I have always used MAC's fix+, but I believe that if you are looking for something more affordable and long lasting, I say go with L'OREAL's extender spray. 

2. elf's HD Lifting Concealer in the color Medium:
I just recently purchased this near the end of August, but HAD to include it in my faves. A reason for this is because it is my exact skin tone, like it is not too dark nor is it too light, it is just right! I use this concealer all over my face for when I don't want to wear foundation. It is SUPER lightweight and it does cover all of my imperfections. And for only 3 bucks, I think it's quality.

3. ModelCo's Bronze in Shimmer:
This was in my BOXYCHARM subscription box in the month of May, but I barely started using this and I have to say, it is wonderful! It bronzes me up just enough and gives off the color that I want. It is perfect for my skin tone, since I am a bit darker, it actually still brings a pop of color to my face. It says that it is in the Shimmer shade, but it barely gives off the Shimmer, I see more of a matte finished, but I think that's just me. 

1. NYX Incredible Waterproof Concealer:
I have been having this concealer for a while. It has its PRO's and CON's, but it was holy enough to be part of my faves. The PRO is that I love the packaging and how easy it is to roll the tube back and forth. I use this specifically to outline my eyebrows when I want to clean them up and it does the job. CON is that it smells like crayons, but the smell for me is bearable. 

2. So Susan Statement Skin Highlighter:
This is another from my BOXYCHARM subscription and it was in my August one, so I did try this out and I do like it! The packaging could be better, but the highlight is not too much for me which is what I like about this product. It's a beautiful highlighter that I use mostly on the tip of my nose and my inner eye corners. 

3. Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara:
I have stepped away from my cat eye Colossal Express mascara and decided to try this out. For the past month of August, it surprisingly worked out for me. When I first bought it, it did not work. But for some reason I came back to it and it started working out for me. How weird? But I do really love this product now and I guess, I just needed some time to get used to it, haha. 


1. Colourpop's UltraMatte Liquid Lipstick: 
Last, but not least, I had to include a lip product fave. And this month's was the UltraMatte Liquid Lippie from Colourpop in the color "Tulle." AND I AM IN LOVEEEEE! *insert heart eyes emoji* This baby stays on forever, from sunrise to sundown. I can wear this and it won't smear, smudge, budge, or anything! I can eat, drink (just not oily stuff) and it won't fade. I bought 3 other colors, but this one was my most favorite out of all. I haven't tried 2 of them just because I'm waiting for the Fall Season for that, but "Tulle" is amazing. And for 6 bucks?! Yeah, totally worth it. 

So those were all of my beauty faves for the month of August! Thanks for reading and tune in next time for a new post and possibly video coming your way! September is going to be my come back month :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment