Reggae Galore {mini vlog included}



Last weekend, my boyfriend, Jeff and I attended Shoreline Jam 2015 in Long Beach, CA. It was pretty awesome. This is just a recap post/vlog on what we saw and enjoyed! We got to see some of our favorite artists: Tribal Theory, Kimie Miner, Tomorrow Bad Seeds, Common Kings and Matis-freakin-yahu! We even got to take pictures with two!

Shoreline Jam was worth our money. Worth it, because we got to see so many of our favorite artists. Good vibes all around, literally! I wasn't able to get good footage of much at the event, but just thought I would put together a small vlog with 'okay' quality, because I did not want to let this good event go to waste. So enjoy the mediocre vlog that I made! 

Thanks so much for reading/watching and stay tuned for the next post! :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment