Inconsistency {opening up edition}

Hi!! It has been a while since I have blogged about life or fashion things, or blogged in general. 

{WARNING: this post here might be a little personal, fyi}

 I may have seemed to lost a tad bit of motivation in the past couple of weeks or it is that I am really just busy. School has been hectic, my sophomore year of college is no joke at all, even if I am just taking my General Ed requirements. I find myself at work 24/7 and if I am not at work I am either at school or doing Church related activities. Life has just been a complete and total blur to me lately. But that doesn't mean I am not having fun! I do enjoy work at times, going to school and especially, hanging with my Church fam. 

The thing is that I just haven't had the time to post anything extravagant or totally awesome that is worthy of sharing with you all. I haven't had the time to put some thought into any blog ideas, because I feel like I want to do something more with this blog, but I just don't know what. I know I started this blog just for a 'hobby' of some sort, but with this hobby, I wanted to learn how to spill out my creative juices and show the world (or Blogger world at least) a part of me that isn't really known... but my juices are running dry and I got nothing. 

The inconsistency of this blog just makes me really sad. Haha, not to sound so sappy and depressing. I really do have a desire to blog more, but I think I just need to stop putting so much thought about wanting to blog and just do it! JUST DO IT! I don't know why I felt like sharing this with whomever is reading, but I just thought I should. Sometimes life can get a lil bit crazy, even when you're only 19 years old (aka me) And sometimes you just want to do things you're passionate about, but don't have a way of doing it. 

I don't know where I am going with this blog post, but I just felt like I needed an outlet where I can write and spill my rambling thoughts, so what better way to do it than on my blog, right? Cause that's what blogs are for. 

So sorry for this personal post, I don't know, maybe you guys got to know me a bit better about where I stand in the blog-world or in my thoughts on blogging. This does not mean I am shutting down my blogging life, I mean like I said, it is really just a hobby. But it is a hobby that I want to better myself at. If that makes any sense at all. Haha.

Thanks so much for reading my first ever "opening up" post. I just need to find myself and figure things out with where and what I want this blog to be! However, hopefully I do find that motivation I had from when I first started this blog. I know it's somewhere inside of me. But for now...

'Til next time! 
R I C H E L L E D A I L Y

No comments:

Post a Comment