I KNOW WHEN THAT HOTLINE BLING | OUTFIT OF THE DAY

FAUX LEATHER JACKET | FOREVER 21
Hello there! Welcome back to my blog, it has been a while since I have last posted. But here I am! Today, I bring you an "OOTD." As you can see, this is totally Drake inspired, hence the title of this blog post. (Totally kidding) It was just a coincidence that I wore this turtleneck and my friends started making fun of me saying that I looked like Drake from his "Hotline Bling," music video. I can't argue, I really do look like him. But oh well!


So lets get right into the details! It has started getting hot again here in sunny Southern California, in the middle of February, of course. But I am obsessed with this turtleneck, so I thought I could suffer in the heat a for a little bit while wearing this turtleneck. 

MARLED GREY TURTLENECK | SAVERS THRIFT
I bought this turtleneck at my local thrift store. I love thrifting and when it was the beginning of January I decided to go on a hunt for inexpensive turtlenecks and voila! I found some, but I just decided to specifically style this one in particular. I love turtlenecks! I love them because they are the type of fashion piece that is versatile. 

You can wear a turtleneck when you want to dress up with some nice thigh high boots or a good pair of booties, or you can wear them like how I styled it here, a casual outfit with some sneakers and still looked put together with a leather jacket over. 

CRACKED SUEDE SK8 HI'S | VANS
These bad boys have been featured in my old post on my 'September Favorites,' but I am still and always will be in love with these. My boyfriend bought these for me for my birthday a while back and I just love how different they are. It is pretty hard to see what type of design is on the shoe, but these are the 'Cracked Suede Sk8 Hi's' by Vans. 

I have been wanting a pair of Sk8 Hi's for the longest and these are the perfect pair! Especially since I do not have to struggle to put them on (since I have heard how difficult it is to put on the OG Sk8 Hi's) but not with my pair, since they have the zipper in the back! Hehe, yay for cheating the system. 


So this whole outfit consists of a thrifted turtleneck, a faux leather jacket, some high waisted black bottoms and my lovely sk8 hi's. I hope you guys enjoyed this post, just as much as I enjoyed shooting it and putting it together! 

Do not be afraid to wear whatever you like! Even if it is something like wearing a turtleneck, if it is totally outside of your comfort zone, but you want to try it out... just do it!! You never know how good you may look in something unless you try! :) 

Thanks so much for reading and stay tuned for the next one!



---'Til Next Time,
RICHELLEDAILY









No comments:

Post a Comment