No Thanks New York | {mini vlog/ootd video}


Hi! I know that I have been MIA lately from my blog, but here I am with a little video/post for y'alls. College has me everywhere and all over the place and so does my job. Yeah, it's tough being a college student and working and etc. But God has given me the strength to do all things and it has been a mayhem, but I'm getting there. (WELL ENOUGH ABOUT MY PERSONAL STUFF...) 

Lets get to the real reason why you're here right?! 


It was my Spring Break a couple of weeks ago, so Jeff and I decided to try this cute little spot in Los Angeles for brunch. It was called 'Dinette,' and it was the cutest thing ever! If you follow me on Instagram (which you really should, @_richelleeeee) then you know what I am talking about.



So I decided to post a mini vlog about it along with an Outfit of the Day squeezed in there at the end, just so you guys know the details of my outfit in these photos! Hope you enjoy it and subscribe, like, comment or whatever on the video if you can! :) Thanks so much for stopping by once again and have a wonderful day <3



---'Til Next Time,

RICHELLEDAILY

No comments:

Post a Comment