The Attic & Ice Cream Lab | Spring Break 2015 Edition


During my spring break, I decided to finally try this little hipster place in Long Beach. It was such a random dinner that Jeff and I decided to have, but it was an awesome one. When we got there, we did not expect it to be like a 'home' type of setting. That's what made this place even more hipster than it already is.

The thing that I came for was... the most famous, hot cheetos + mac n cheese. Like how is that even possible?! My two favorite things combined into one. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water. I love hot cheetos, such a sucker for spicy chips and I love CHEESE!!! (Warning: This place is pretty pricey, like c'mon, it's hipster, of course it would be) But the hot cheetos + mac n cheese is totally worth it. People would probably say, "Why? I could just make that meal at home." BUT NO, I understand now, why people go here. Haha, because I once said that statement too.


Of course my cheap-o self would order an appetizer as a meal. Honestly though, this "sampler" filled me up. The sampler came with of course, the mac n cheese cheetos, two deviled eggs, a stuffed jalapeno and I think it was onions... I do not know, but I do know that I did not like it at all.


On the other hand, Jeff got a bleu cheese bison meat burger! It was our first time eating bison and it has a very distinct taste to it, but I think it tasted yummy :-)


After we ate dinner, we went from Long Beach to Little Tokyo for some dessert at the Ice Cream Lab! I love this place, but it is pricey, but our entire meal for the night was pricey, but very much worth it. Jeff got the blue velvet ice cream while I got the sea salt caramel with pretzel bits. Just the name of it is already yummy!


(As you can see, they never know how to spell my name, anywhere.)

Outfits of the night:


And that is a wrap! Thanks so much for reading once again whoever you are! I try my best to update this blog whenever I can, but life gets busy. So much for being "richelledaily." 

God bless!
'Til next time,
richelledaily

No comments:

Post a Comment