Monochrome diary 1 / Los Angeles, CA


monochrome (/mänəˌkrōm/): consisting or displaying images (or fashion in this case) in black & white

A few weeks ago, I finally had a Saturday off, so it was time to venture out in the beautiful city of LA once again. Faith and I found ourselves at The Annenberg Space for Photography, which is really a hidden gem. The best thing about this exhibit is that it is a free photography museum. This museum does not always have the same sets of photos, so you have to look out ahead of time for what galleries are being presented. 

Outside of the museum are skyscrapers on skyscrapers! So many tall buildings surround you once you take a step outside and millions of stairways, it called for a photoshoot! The area that we were in was not busy at all, since I guess the buildings around us were businesses and nobody isn't working during the weekends. It's totally fine, because it gave us space to take some shoots! 

(all photos taken are thanks to Faith Briones with a Canon 6D)

|| My monochrome diary consisted of ||

▸ White flowy top -- H&M
▸ Black and white printed kimono -- JcPenny
▸ High waisted black skinnies -- PacSun
▸ Fringed suede booties -- Aldo Shoes


I do find myself coming back to this spot! It was an awesome experience and just like I said before in previous posts, I just wish to continue to venture out in this city! Here's an ootd video that I put together, thanks to Faith once again for the footage! Hope you guys enjoy, it was a "richelledaily x fblmb collaboration." Haha! Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube, if you can! 





'Til next time
xoxo,
richelledaily

No comments:

Post a Comment