ABOUT A WEEK AGO // Griffith Observatory + #JashsJesusParty


Jeffrey and I took our first hike together on a beautiful Saturday morning two weekends ago, so clearly this post is not really "about a week ago," but the title flows so just bear with me people :-) It was a pretty tiring hike, but the view was totally worth it. 

__________________________________________________

Southern California is where its at 

Los Angeles is such a beautiful city and I think it is a place that I take for granted. There is so much more to see and explore and I hope as we continue on to the year of 2015, I wish to venture out more into the city of angels. 
The hike took us about 30 minutes to get to the top! Not too shabby for our first hike together. Although nature is not for me, it does not hurt to go out doors for once in a while. I think every one should try hiking! It is quite an experience and something different! 
We finally made it to the Griffith, but it was closed, but here are some pics!

"YOU'VE GOT THAT JAMES DEAN DAY DREAM LOOK IN YOUR EYE."


Later on that day was Jashley's 19th birthday party aka "Jash's Jesus Party!" It was a good night spent with good company, as always. 

Happy birthday to our BFF Jaz!

____________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, y'all!
God bless!
'Til next time,
richelledaily


No comments:

Post a Comment