Six Flags Magic Mountain + OOTD Video


Six Flags Magic Mountain was where I spent a beautiful Wednesday at with beautiful people! Justin, Davey and Jeff. I'm so glad that this day pulled through for Mr. 2AM's early birthday celebration. It definitely was one for the books!! 


Goliath, of course, was our first ride of the day. We rode this ride 2x's in a row and then ended the night with this ride. Of course. For some reason, I always get that gut feeling in your stomach before you ride a roller coaster. It's that feeling when you just get all nervous out of nowhere, which I do not understand fully because I have rode this ride twice before. But then the gut feeling is just always there and you feel like blah. You guys get me? 


We rode 8 rides in total: Goliath, Viper, Tatsu, Full Throttle, X2, Superman, Ninja and Batman! However, we did ride Goliath 3x's so lets just say we rode 10 rides. Honestly, it was just the perfect day to go to an amusement park. The sun was out, but it was a bit breezy. No long lines! Seriously there was only 5 minute waits and this day was probably the best time I have ever spent at an amusement park! A good first amusement park trip for the new year!

Full throttle was my favorite ride of the day


X2 was a reckless ride! It felt like I was literally going to fall out of my seat. I don't get it, because I have rode this ride before and it never felt like that at all. Superman was the ride I was super scared for and I was really pissed at myself after for being scared, because it was nothing. I can be a big baby sometimes. (Justin, Davey & Jeff know) 


The beautiful people that I enjoyed this awesome filled day with! (Jeff, Justin & Davey)


Happy freakin birthday to Mr. 2AM aka Justin Silva! My bestfriend, my sista-sista, my other half and my Demi to my Selena! Love you so much x100 and no words can express how thankful I am to God for blessing me with such a wonderful friendship! Love being annoying with you and love annoying you! :)

We got funnel cake and called it a night! Truly was a trip to remember and I wouldn't have spent it any other way! 


Here's a video on what to wear to an Amusement park!


Thanks for reading y'all!
'Til next time,
richelledaily

No comments:

Post a Comment